Thursday, January 7, 2010

We're 14 weeks (yesterday)


I can't believe the girls have been around for 14 weeks and 3 whole holidays (Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas) Crazy!

They are officially wearing 3-6 month clothes and we're very lucky that they received several new outfits for Christmas. They're still wearing a size 1 diaper but I have a feeling that will change pretty soon. Kate's are getting a little snug! They are constantly babbling, starting to really be able to grab onto things and hold their toys, and are starting to use their legs to push up while in your lap. They both have incredibly strong legs. They can also sit up pretty well now when propped against a chair or pillow which makes things easier. They still don't know that one another exist and I'm not sure when that will occur. We try to make them look at each other and they turn the other way. I think they're in denial!

Here are a few pictures taken yesterday. Enjoy!!!!

Lily and Kate
Lily is seriously cracking herself up!


 
Guess I don't have say who this is since their names are on their shirts.
Gigi (my mom) got them these cute onesies


Sweet Kate
Bow is a hand me down from cousin Sloane

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to get my hands on those little cuties!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaahaha!!!! that is the funniest thing ever. i can just picture them ignoring each other and each trying their hardest to get your attention. they are smart girls, ha!!

    ReplyDelete