Saturday, January 23, 2010

Check out these girls!

Devin was in DC this last week for work so my mother in law and Catherine both came to help me out a few nights. Thankfully Catherine brought her camera Thursday night and we caught a couple of firsts. She is so good with the girls and we're very thankful to have such a wonderful friend. Kate and Lily LOVE their Aunt Catherine!

Kate can roll over to her tummy with ease and is starting to push herself up. She looks like she's trying to crawl!
 
I know Lily can roll over on her tummy as well, but I haven't seen it in person. Sometimes I'll find her in her crib and she's upset because she's rolled over and can't get back over on her back. We'll catch her soon!


AND now the girls can sit in their Bumbo seats. I had no clue they could use these this early but thought we would experiment. They're so cute!


Kate and Lily


Kate


Lily....LOVE this picture of her

They're getting to be so much fun and can seriously play on the floor for an hour at a time. So nice! Now if we can only start sleeping better.......

2 comments:

  1. I love the bumbo seat pictures, so cute!! I hope you all start sleeping better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a great time getting to hang out with
    you and the girls :) they are so funny to me right now. Let me know when I can come play again! I'll bring my cameraaaaa (bribe!)

    and yes I can help you with your blog. We need to brainstorm!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete