Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Just a few pictures....

Kate has mastered rolling over and is starting to enjoy tummy time. Lily can now roll over as well. She's still pretty unhappy when she gets there but you can tell she's really proud of herself. Kate slept on her stomach last night (which was super scare for me!) and she did great. I probably checked on her 10 times! Here are a few pics from Devin's i phone. I'm hoping to get one of those (along with a new camera!) for my birthday. Gotta take pictures of my girls!


Kate on her Boppy. She looks like she's flying.


Lily on her Boppy. I can't get a good picture of her because she's constantly licking things now!
Happy Lily


1 comment:

  1. happy babies :) i'm going to have to see them again soon. i'm having with drawls, ha! the pic of kate cracks me up, flying on her boppy!

    ReplyDelete