Wednesday, January 20, 2010

NOLA

Devin and I just got back from New Orleans. I'm sure you're wondering how we got to take such a fun trip with 4 month old babies. Gigi and Aunt Linda kept Kate and Lily for three nights. They're absolutely amazing! The girls had such a great time and I know they were spoiled beyond belief. I was the matron of honor in Courtney's wedding (and Robbie's!). The wedding was amazing and Courtney looked absolutely beautiful all weekend. Dinner at Antoines, lunch at Court of Two Sisters and a little kareoke at the Cat's Meow. SO much fun!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU GIGI AND AUNT LINDA. You're the best!


Courtney and I before the rehearsal dinner


Courtney and Robbie at the rehearsal dinner


Kara and I kareoking (no clue how to spell that!) After the song Devin suggested we pick a song we actually know next time. Oh, and we found out after that Kara's mike wasn't on so you could only hear me. Awesome. White boa courtesy of the bride (Courtney) who threw it to me from the balcony.
 
Bridesmaids: Kelly, Courtney Black, Lindsey W. (will never be able to spell your new last name!), Susanna and Lindsay Pate


Courtney and Robbie cutting the cake

All these pictures were borrowed and I'm so sad I don't have my own to share because I had some super cute ones. Too bad the camera was lost. Oh well...can't dwell on it. It was a fabulous weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comment, welcome to the blog world! Your twins are so, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a blast. sorry i missed it :( what song were you girl's singing?

    ReplyDelete