Saturday, January 9, 2010

2010 Goals

1. Curtains for my living room and dining room. I'm thinking Tiffany blue.
2. Summer beach vacation. I want us to rent a beach house with family and bring the girls.
3. Fun weekend vacation with Devin. Maybe Mexico??? Mom, do you want to babysit?
4. Find a church for our family with a good nursery
5. Find a reliable babysitter that we can trust to keep the girls every once in awhile so Devin and I can go out to dinner occasionally. Not sure of the best way to do this but I plan on asking my neighbors who they use. They're moving soon so maybe we can just steal theirs!
6. Reconnect with friends. Now that the girls are getting a little easier, I would like to start seeing friends again. Maybe even having some dinner parties. The girls go to bed at 7pm so I'm hoping friends can come to us!
7. Frame some of the newborn pictures we had taken of Kate and Lily when they were 1 month old. I'm going to start a "Kate and Lily" wall and can't wait to fill it up. (I'm a procrastinator when it comes to framing pictures. I didn't frame any of our wedding pictures until after Jeff and Jenny got married and we went to their house for Christmas and they already had their wedding pictures everywhere. I had no excuse!)

Just some goals I've been thinking about and thought I would jot down. Maybe it will make me more accountable!

3 comments:

  1. Those are great goals! And I know you can accomplish all of them. I'm excited about #6. We will always come to you!!!! :) :)
    So good to see you today and I'll see y'all next weekend in NOLA! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the idea of the curtains! don't you have that color in your rug? you could even go deeper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What weekend are you going away???? Just want to put it on my calendar, before it gets full!! HA! Aunt Linda

    ReplyDelete