Tuesday, February 2, 2010

4 month check up

We had our 4 month check up today. My we're getting to be big girls!

Here are our percentages:
Kate Elizabeth
Height: 24.25 inches; 50%
Weight: 13 pounds 14 ounces; 55%
Head Circumference: 40.6; 50%

Lily Elise
Height: 24.125 inches; 48%
Weight: 13 pounds and 5 ounces; 48%
Head Circumference: 41.5; 75% (WHAT?!? Lily has always had a smaller head. If you remember, I was once worried because her head fell in the 10th percentile. Guess her head is growing overtime!!)

Both girls got very good reports. Their weight and development is right on track. The doctor even said that them being able to roll over from their back to their stomach is advanced. I'm so happy and feel very fortunate that they are doing so well and I'm so very proud of what beautiful, funny little girls they are becoming. It's definitely a privilege to be their mom.

Here are a few pics from today. Devin got me an iphone for my birthday and gave it to me early. It was a very thoughtful birthday present and I had a lot of fun using it today.

 
At the Pediatrician's office: Kate in the back and Lily yawning in the front.


Kate wondering why mommy brought her here for shots.


Lily smiling because she hasn't been told she's about to get shots.


The girls showing off their skills. Both rolled over and started pushing up. The nurse said they will be crawling very, very soon. Yikes! Oh, and check out their bald spots. They're starting to grow in but they still have old man hair.

 
Back home, both girls passed out. Kate in the swing.


Lily in her crib.
All in all it was a pretty good day!

3 comments:

  1. oh good job devin :) i'm so glad you got the iPhone! i know you'll use the crud out of it :) did he get you a cool cover too?! the girls are precious and glad they are moving right along. CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The girls are darling, such expression on their little faces, just makes you want to give them sugar! AND they are lucky to have a MOM like you!! Birthday girl!! Bob and I are going to Beau Rivage for my birthday trip this weekend, or I would come over just to give you a birthday hug and love on my babies! Hope you all have a safe and fun trip. Love to all, Aunt Linda

    ReplyDelete