Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Help me pick pictures!

I saw this on another blog and I want to take advantage of it as well.


http://www.canvaspeople.com/

You can turn your pictures into a canvas and they're running a special where an 8X10 is free. I'm thinking I'll pay a little more and get the 11X14. I hate making these decisions (which is why I still haven't framed any of the girl's newborn photos!) And it's so hard because I have to pick out two pictures and I want them to coordinate.

These are my two favorite pictures of the girls from their one month pictures:

 
LOVE this picture of Kate


And this one was my favorite of Lily. She looks so sweet!


I like these two...but didn't really want to be in the picture!


 
 
And then these are the two that really coordinate 

What do you guys think?!?!?


3 comments:

  1. ok...great idea first of all! my opinion is...i agree with not having you and devin in the pics. the one of lily with the bow at the top. love love that pic. didn't you get one of kate like that as well? those bows are so sweet and girlie :) the bottom two are obviously adorable as well. did i help, haha?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the canvas idea! My vote - the bottom two.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess since they have to coordinate, the last two would be better, or could you do the bow - I know Lily's was adorable, can't remember if Kate's was as good - it is so hard - I love the one with both girls in the gowns; that would stand alone and look vintage!!! Did I help?

    ReplyDelete