Friday, February 12, 2010

Snow Day in Dallas!

It snowed like crazy yesterday! I don't think Dallas has ever seen snow like this. We finally got out in it today while the girls were taking a nap. Elle loves the snow. I'm thinking when the girls wake up we might bundle them up and take them out as well. They need to experience their first snow, right? Or at least take some fabulous pictures!


 
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
Staying warm inside with these warm babies! Love my shirt in the picture of Kate and I. I always have drool and spit up down my left shoulder.

2 comments:

  1. i was just getting ready to email you to see if the girl's have ventured out in the snow yet! i'm glad elle got some fun one-on-one time w/ mommy and daddy :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the girls look just like you :)

    ReplyDelete