Friday, February 5, 2010

One year ago today

I woke up this morning and remembered that one year ago today I found out I was pregnant. It will always be easy for me to remember since it's a day before my birthday. Again, what a great birthday present. Of course the thought never even crossed my mind that I might be having two babies. These girls are so funny and so much fun these days. One year ago today was definitely one of the best days of my life.

Here are a few pictures I've taken the last few days. We got to use our new stroller for the first time today and we absolutely love it!

 
Devin and Lily playing when she woke up. I love her sweet smile when she's looking at her Daddy.

 
Kate hanging out in her Bumbo.

 
Practicing with the stroller that I put together myself (Scary!) while Kate was still taking a nap. I can't believe they're big enough to even fit in this stroller!

 
Well it finally happened....Lily has been trying for over a week to get her foot in her mouth and she has finally succeeded. We're so proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment