Friday, September 11, 2009

What goes on when we're not here......

Enough about babies..let's talk about my dog. Now that I'm at home I've been able to see what exactly Elle does during the day when we're not here. She lives a pretty boring, yet scandalous life. I don't get up much but I do take my daily shower. Here's what I usually find when I come back to the living room. Keep in mind she is NOT allowed on the couch.



It's so hard not to get mad at her because it's so funny. She seriously has the pillows propped up around her and is lying flat on her back with her paws in the air. Also, I found some good articles online about training your dog and since we're nervous about how she'll act around the babies, I started working with her yesterday. I've already taught her how to shake! Not sure how that will help her be more calm around the babies...but it's something.

1 comment: