Thursday, September 3, 2009

We made it to 34 weeks!


When I was put on bed rest (approximately 4 weeks ago!) my doctor said she really wanted me to get to 34 weeks. The babies should weigh almost 5 pounds each now and are gaining approximately a 1/2 pound a week. In honor of my 34 week milestone, I left the house...and it wasn't for a doctor's appointment. Catherine and Jen picked me up this morning and took me to get a pedicure. Don't judge. It was so nice to get out and the chair in the nail salon reclines and gives you a nice back massage, and it was absolutely wonderful. Here's my 34 week picture. Is it the white shirt, or do I look bigger than my 33 week picture?!?!

2 comments:

  1. it was fun! but we had to put our foot down when you tried to talk us into taking you out to eat instead of picking something up and getting you back home. YES everyone...we were good "aunts" and took her back home :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you took a day to get pampered! You definitely deserve it!

    ReplyDelete