Thursday, September 17, 2009

36 Weeks

So September 15th has come and gone (the day I guessed the babies would come) and we had another doctor's appointment. It looks like Kate and Lily aren't quite ready to grace us with their presence. At 38 weeks my doctor will induce me, so at least I have some sort of time line....we're looking at 2 weeks or less. We have some very good news though. Kate weighs 5 pounds 3 ounces and Lily weighs 5 pounds 8 ounces! Babies under 5 pounds automatically go to the NICU so we're very thankful they broke the 5 pound mark. Here's my 36 week picture.

2 comments:

  1. Kelly, you look beautiful! Hang in there, I know, those girls are going to be here before we know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am predicting either 9/26 or 9/29 for their day to arrive into our lives! 9/29/09 kinda has a ring to it, but the 26th is on a Saturday and I am off work that day, hmmmmmm! I think they are so happy in there that they will have to be coaxed out! Have you told them about their pretty room and all their pretty clothes? You know how girls are - that should make them anxious! XOXOXO to "Kelly and Devin and the Downey Duo"

    ReplyDelete