Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Pictures from Daddy's phone!

I have been slacking in the picture taking department and am really mad at myself right now. The girls are just so busy and I keep forgetting to pull out the camera. I vow to do better. We had a wonderful weekend with family and friends (and I didn't take a single picture!) Devin was off Friday and Saturday so spent lots of time with the girls. I was looking at the pictures on his phone last night, while watching the Bachelorette, and he took some cute ones! Side note- not really liking Ashely as the Bachelorette...kind of boring this season.





2 comments:

  1. cute pics!

    totally agree w/ you on ashley. the dates are so dumb and she just really is bugging me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute pictures! I can't wait to see the girls again

    ReplyDelete