Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day and Happy Birthday, Dad!

Today is a very special day because not only is it Mother's Day, it's also my Dad's birthday!

I got to sleep in this morning while Devin took care of the girls. He then brought me breakfast from Einstein's and some beautiful roses. It was a great morning! After that we got ready and went to church. So far it's been an amazing day. Being a mother on Mother's Day is truly special and really helps you appreciate all the mothers in your life and how hard they have worked and sacrificed for you. I'm very thankful for my mother as well as my mother-in-law and all the other "motherly figures" in  my life. I also feel completely blessed and honored to be Kate and Lily's mommy. They are truly the most special girls in the world. How did I get so lucky?!?



1 comment:

  1. Dad & I are the lucky ones! Thank you so much for being a wonderful daughter! Glad you had a great mother's day

    ReplyDelete