Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wednesday morning in pictures

 The morning started off great with a long walk and trip to the park. Things got a little crazy though when we got home....
The girls stomped in some mud puddles so I had to strip them down to their diapers and get them semi-cleaned up.
Then I got them a snack and tried to get them to watch a few minutes of Baby Einstein while I got cleaned up. I came back into the living room to this....
 Fruity cheerios everywhere and I have no clue how they got stuck to their bottoms. That is until I started walking around and found them stuck all over my feet.
So I started to clean up the cheerio mess next. The girls were quietly playing in their room so I knew something was odd.

And then out came Kate in her doll stroller being pushed by Lily. Who knew it could hold 24 pounds?!

I went ahead and let them play their little game for about 20 minutes while I made their lunch because quite frankly I didn't have the energy to stop them. They ate their entire lunch consisting of a grill cheese and strawberries and went right to sleep at nap time. Looking forward to seeing what this afternoon brings. Girls, please be kind!

1 comment:

  1. this made me LOL. these girl's are too funny! and these stories will only continue to get better and better the more they learn to play with one another :) priceless!

    ReplyDelete