Monday, March 8, 2010

New clothes for Kate and Lily!

Some new clothes I ordered for the girls came in today and I love them! I purchased them from a store called Lolly Wolly Doodle. I ended up getting these items from her ebay store and paid the reserve prices for everything. She even let me buy another set of everything- at the reserve price- since I have twins. So nice! The lime green and hot pink gingham set is monogrammed with their initials and came with pants and bloomers. They can wear them in the summer and then again in the winter with a shirt underneath. And I love the sweet dresses with their names on them. Perfect for Spring!Now if only everything always worked out perfectly when I order clothes online.......

 
 

1 comment:

  1. super cute! but next time, i think you need to play dress up for the pictures, haha!

    ReplyDelete