Wednesday, March 31, 2010

26 Weeks...or SIX MONTHS!!!

Kate and Lily are 6 months today! I can't believe they are half a year old. Everything is going by so fast. I just want to freeze these little chubby babies and not let them grow anymore. We have our 6 month appointment in a couple of weeks so I'll be able to give you guys all the stats. We're going to start rice cereal Saturday and plan on taking lots of pictures and videoing this fun experience. The girls are both on the verge of crawling and are already scooting and rolling everywhere. I've lost 3 pounds just trying to keep up with them. They are definitely the bosses of the house. Here are some pictures we took this morning. They are both such happy, healthy babies and we're very thankful for that. Enjoy!!

 Kate and Lily. Lily loved taking pictures today...she was quite the ham!
 I love it when they hold hands. My little Easter bunnies.

3 comments:

  1. they are getting so big! i couldn't believe it yesterday. i had so much fun spending the day with you girls, elle too :) send the pic of me and lil when you get a chance! they are just so funny when they laugh, but not so much when they fake cry, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think Kate liked taking pictures :) she looks dazed

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe they are already so big! Love the bunny ears! We are looking forward to seeing all of you this weekend.

    ReplyDelete