Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Help me pick out Christmas stockings for Kate and Lily!!!!

I'm having a hard time deciding which stockings to order for the girls...classic, girly, unique or traditional. If you have a minute, let me know your thoughts. Thanks so much!!

Jenny, my brother's wife, did this on her blog earlier this year and I really like the stockings she picked out. They're an option as well. They're from Pottery Barn and very classic.

Pottery Barn

Jeff and Jenny's Christmas stockings

 


Here are my other options:

Pottery Barn Kids

 
 

  
 

Let me know what you think, or if you have any other nominations. Oh, and by the way, it snowed in Dallas this morning!!!


4 comments:

  1. Etsy has some cute stockings!! But I think I am going to go with Pottery Barn. I really like the 2nd picture (with the quilted look). Aren't you and Devin's the green and red stockings from Pottery Barn? If so, then I think these red classic style will be a great compliment to yours.

    I like the PB Kids ones too, and they are more age appropriate. But the girls will grow out of those eventually and will need new ones.

    Good luck choosing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the snowman and reindeer - but those are really what everyone has, I like the poka dots and the bow; love the red ones that look like velveteen, but they may be too plain. I'm no help!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the one with the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think you go unique, but classic. stay away from TRENDY!
    -Catherine

    ReplyDelete