Monday, December 7, 2009

Guess who's back???

ELLE! We are so happy to have her back in the house and very grateful that her grandparent's kept her for the last 2 months. That's a very long time to dogsit and we never intended for it to be that long (was supposed to be for 2 weeks!), but things have been so crazy with the girls. She is being so sweet to the girls and is actually alot more calm than we thought she would be. I think she might be a little sad to leave her cousin dogs, Riley and Daisy. Hopefully the babies will make up for that! I think she's still trying to figure out what they're doing in her home as well as why they have much cooler toys than she does.

My girls during nap time



Elle helping me feed the girls

 

We started tummy time this weekend. Kate's doing pretty well but Lily hates it.

Kate


Lily


Kate's cute tights. I left the girls with their Dad to run to the grocery store. When I got home they both had wet diapers. Their Daddy didn't know how to change them with their tights on. We had to have a tights tutorial!


 Lily all bundled up for our walk. Love these cute hoodies from Aunt Linda!


3 comments:

  1. YAY!!! i have been wondering when that girl was coming home :) that pic is pricless of her head in your lap. SO FUNNY! AND, you are looking GREAT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the family being all together :)

    Funny story about Devin and the tights... the girls in my office enjoyed it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The girls are so cute! I can't wait to see them again!!!!!!!!! :) I'm glad Elle is so sweet with the girls!!! You and Devin are so blessed :)

    ReplyDelete