Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Birth Announcements

I LOVE receiving birth announcements as well as Christmas cards..especially if they have pictures. So I was excited about putting together ours and conveniently made the girls birth announcement our Christmas card this year. An old friend I used to work with at Staff Care now owns her own company, Personally Perfect Designs,  and made them for us. She seriously sent over about 20 proofs. I was extremely picky and it was so sweet of her to be patient with me. The one we chose was exactly what I envisioned and I absolutely love it.




And here are some of the runner ups. I just love these sweet pictures of Kate and Lily.



















I heard a rumor that 1 or 2 people didn't get their card. I'm pretty sure anyone reading this would definitely be on our list so please let me know if you didn't get one in the mail last week. Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. I love the announcement!! We received ours last week and it is proudly placed on the top of our stack in the "card bowl." What a hard decision... they all turned out so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea i have been checking my mail all week and for SOME REASON, i didn't get mine :(
    i have seen it in person though and it turned out so great! i like the one you picked the best.

    ReplyDelete