Tuesday, November 24, 2009

A whole 2 months

We've officially made it to the 2 month mark! I've been wanting to hit the 3 month mark for quite some time because I heard a rumor that that's when babies start sleeping through the night. But now I kind of just want everything to slow down. (I know I'll change my mind when they wake me up at 12 am and 4 am to eat.) They're just getting so big and these last 2 months seem like they've flown by! We broke out an activity mat this week and they love it. They stare, laugh and sometimes even talk to their toys. It's so cute. They're also really starting to enjoy their baths. They just don't like to get out because it's so cold. Thankfully their Dad now heats up their towels in the dryer so it's not so bad. Here are some recent pictures.
Lily

 Kate and Lily

They are both only wearing a sock on their right foot. Love it!


 Kate laughing at the birds on her swing


Kate

Lily

Kate 

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how chunky they've gotten... I LOVE it!!! They're so adorable!

    ReplyDelete