Wednesday, November 11, 2009

We're 6 weeks old today!

Several people told me that things get a little easier at 6 weeks and I can honestly say that I think that's very true. They are on a very good schedule still eating 4 ounces every 3 hours except at night. They go to bed at 7:30 pm and wake up at 12:30 am for their next feeding, then 4:00 am for their next and then they wake up at 7:00 am for the next, so they're really only waking us up twice every night. It's so hard waking up in the middle of the night but at least they're predictable! I can't wait until they're sleeping through the night. Fingers crossed that that happens around 3 months.

We got their one month pictures back yesterday. I attached a link to the slide show. Devin and I love them! It's going to be so hard deciding which ones to use for their birth announcements. If you have an opinion, please share! I also attached a few pictures I took this morning. The first two are Lily and the last two are Kate. Kate had an outfit change mid photo shoot because she decided to spit up all over herself. She seriously wore the first outfit for 2 minutes. What a waste! They are so happy in the morning and make all kinds of cute baby noises and sweet faces. It's by far my favorite time of the day with them.


http://www.poeticexposure.com/kateandlily


3 comments:

  1. Kelly, the pictures are WONDERFUL!! I don't know how you're going to choose!! Those girls are so photogenic already, and you look amazing! Can't wait to see them again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful. they turned out beautiful. of all of you. congratulations. love you!
    -catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures are gorgeous!!!!!!! I almost cried!! :)

    ReplyDelete