Friday, October 30, 2009

Super cute etsy stuff for babies!

I love Etsy. I wish I was talented enough to make something cute and unique to sell on this fabulous website. I admire those who are that talented. Fortunately I have many talented friends and family members that make wonderful things and access to sites like Etsy. If you've never checked it out, you must: www.etsy.com

Here are a few things that I have my eye on for the girls. I went ahead and ordered the monogrammed onesies...one for Thanksgiving and one for Christmas. I'm trying to decide if I want to splurge on the Christmas dress. And for those of us with no babies to buy for, check out all the cute jewelry. I'm a big fan of gold right now and love these two necklaces. Too bad I'm not really wearing jewelry these days. The girls are already good at grabbing things.






1 comment:

  1. I love those necklaces. I haven't ventured into gold too much but I love those two styles. And I think you should definitely splurge on the Christmas dress... So cute! Etsy is so great!

    ReplyDelete