Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Happy 2 week birthday!

I seriously can't believe it's already been two weeks. We had another doctor's appointment this morning and Kate and Lily are doing great and gaining weight. Kate is now up to 6 pounds 13 ounces and Lily is catching up with her at 6 pounds and 5 ounces. I have some updated pictures. Figured I would take a few since I actually had to put them in clothes to go to the doctor. We were worried that they would start to look more alike when Lily started gaining more weight and her face started filling out. Luckily this isn't the case!





Lily...both of them are getting chubby faces!


Kate




1 comment:

  1. I love the last picture! I can definitely tell them apart in this photo shoot. I am not going to lie though, when I got home from Dallas the other week I was really struggling to figure out which baby I was looking at in a few of my pictures!!

    ReplyDelete