Tuesday, January 25, 2011

What's New?!?

 Kate and Lily had their first cupcake from Sprinkles and they are in L-O-V-E! They actually just had a bite of mine but really enjoyed it!

 We have also started eating with spoons and forks. It's a very civilized process as you can see. Sometimes we ditch the spoon and choose to eat cottage cheese with our hands. It's the fastest way to the mouth so that's the method of choice. Don't blame them! Side note- cottage cheese is extremely hard to clean up. Save it until the spoon is mastered!

 Nothing like a good bath to clean all the cottage cheese off!

And if you've noticed the band aid on Kate's chin in the pictures above, it's because she got 3 stitches Saturday night. She took a fall face forward on our hard wood floors and her chin split. It was a pretty traumatic night (probably more for me!) Devin stayed home with Lily and I took Kate to an after hours emergency care place. They gave her several shots in her chin to numb it and then stitched her up. She's been fine ever since but I'm dreading Thursday when I have to take her to get them out. I almost passed out during the process so Devin will be handling anything dealing with bleeding our stitches in the future. Hopefully that won't be in our future!

2 comments:

  1. Let me know if this comment posts - evidently I've been commenting my little heart out without being heard! My comment on this - now you know how I feel when confronted with blood & stitches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe this will work & I won't be anonymous anymore!

    ReplyDelete