Friday, January 21, 2011

Sewing

I managed to sew a dress over the last two days during the girls nap time and I'm so happy with it! It's definitely not perfect and has some imperfections, but it's the cutest thing!


Confession of the day: I lost Lily right before nap time. I finished changing Kate's diaper and then went to grab Lily to change hers. Could not find her anywhere! Our house is 1800 square feet. Pretty hard to lose a toddler. Luckily Lily was still wearing her boots and I could here someone stopping around outside on our deck. Apparently she has learned how to use the doggy door and crawled right out in the 28 degree weather to play outside. Funny but not funny. I have a door for the doggy door, but they can take that off. Not sure what to do her but I'm sure we'll figure something out!

1 comment:

  1. ohmygosh! kelly! that is so scary! i did laugh, b/c i can just picture lily out there stomping around, but how scary and like you said, NOT FUNNY!

    love the dress :) i want to see a picture of one in it!!

    ReplyDelete