Monday, October 25, 2010

The Dallas Zoo

I took the girls to the zoo last week and we had such a nice afternoon. We got a family membership to the zoo from grandparents (Devin's parents) as well as our Aunt Melissa, Uncle Chris and our cousins, Grayson and Sloane. Such a nice gift! The highlight of the visit was riding the carousel. I'm sure you're wondering how we were able to maneuver two one year olds on a moving ride with horses, but we pulled it off. A nice man with an older son helped and also took pictures of the girls on their first ride. Side note- someone asked where I got their outfits. The pants are from Petit Frere and Petit Souer. A woman in Dallas started the line and she distributes to small boutiques around the area. She has lots of warehouse sales where she sells her off season items. I'll post the next sale when I get the information for those in the Dallas area. Super cute things! As for the shirts, I ordered the solid shirt and  had them monogrammed. However, I have an embroidery machine on order as well as a box of "blank" items waiting to be monogrammed. If all goes well I plan on posting things to customize at reasonable prices. We shall see!





No comments:

Post a Comment