Wednesday, October 13, 2010

12 month measurements and new clothes

Here's where the girls are on the growth charts. I'm sure this is no surprise, but we have some very tall babies!

Kate:
Height: 30.5 inches; 90%
Weight: 20.4 pounds; 48%
Head circumference: 45.2; 52%

Lily:
Height: 31.5 inches; 97%
Weight: 20.5 pounds; 48%
Head circumference: 47; 90%

Lily's head is still on track to be rather large. It cracks me up because we have trouble getting her shirts over her head!

The day of the girl's birthday party my mom and I took a sewing class and learned how to make pillow case dresses. It ended up being harder than I thought, and there were some mistakes, but I think the dresses turned out really cute. I'm hoping to buy a sewing machine as well as an embroidery machine soon and start making the girls clothes. Yes, I'm crazy.




We also got some cute outfits from Aunt Jenny and Uncle Jeff. They're so cute and the girls look so old in them...little toddlers! Speaking of toddlers, Lily is walking everywhere now and Kate took her first two steps last week. Our little girls are growing up!

1 comment:

  1. Those dresses turned out too cute, y'all learned a lot in one class! The fabric is adorable.

    ReplyDelete