Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The Babybel Cheese "incident"

And because I'm on a roll downloading pictures, here's one last post for the day! Last week we made a trip to Sam's and I picked up some Babybel cheese. It's an easy snack to throw in my purse for the girls and I like them too! So, we get home and I'm putting everything away and then I realize that it's been very quiet for several minutes and I usually don't have this much "freedom" without one of my busy toddlers pulling at my leg. Right when we got home the girls saw the cheese and asked for a piece. I told them no because I would be giving them lunch in 5 minutes and they could have a piece then. Guess I left the cheese where they could reach and they somehow broke into the packaging and took a bite out of EVERY SINGLE PIECE. Apparently it wasn't appetizing since they were eating the red wax coating and then spit it out all over the floor. But they kept trying.....They went through $8 of cheese that afternoon in approximately 2 minutes. Do I laugh or cry? I laughed because it was pretty funny....


3 comments:

  1. That is hilarious! They like cheese, huh?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe if you fed them more - I'm just saying-----

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it! those quiet moments always mean trouble!!

    ReplyDelete