Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Christmas cards from Shutterfly!

I went Fort Worth last night to have dinner with Courtney. We started talking about how excited we are for Christmas and she mentioned that she had just finished addressing ALL of her Christmas cards before I got there. Made me feel behind! She ordered her Christmas Cards from Shutterfly and is so happy with them! I had already planned to order our Christmas Cards from them because their prices are so reasonable and they make it so easy. Here are a few that I'm in love with. Please help me decide! I'm currently leaning towards the first one and the last one from the options below. I plan on getting this super cute coordinating address labels as well.




There are so many to choose from and to make things even better, I will get 50 free cards for this post. That will put a huge dent in my list. If you're a blogger and are looking for free Christmas Cards or invitations for a holiday event, go here. Thank you, Shutterfly! Now all I have to do is decide what picture to use!

No comments:

Post a Comment