Friday, July 30, 2010

Family, more family and friends!

We've had lots of visitors this last weekend and this week and it's been so much fun! Aunt Linda came and stayed with us last Thursday night on her way to Iowa for a family reunion. It was nice catching up the girls really enjoyed showing off for her. Then my parents came in town Friday night and stayed with us the rest of the weekend. Aunt Jenny and Uncle Jeff joined us as well making the drive all the way from Memphis, so we were all together and it was so nice. They all had a wedding Saturday night and I tagged along with them (or crashed) while Devin was kind enough to stay at home with the girls. We had a great time and I'm so happy that we've gotten to see family so much this year. I really want Kate and Lily surrounded by family and friends as much as possible and I know that they understand in their own special way just how much they are loved.
Yesterday Catherine came over for the afternoon and we made the girls first birthday invitations while they napped. They are SO, SO cute. I absolutely love them and cannot wait to send them out. And they are super special because they're hand made by a very special friend. And me- I helped cut the paper! Jen joined us after she got off work and we all went out for pizza after the girls went to bed. Again, so much fun and it was so nice of them to make the trip from FW to Dallas. My friends are so pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment