Monday, March 19, 2012

Spring Break at Lake Hamilton

We got away for a mini vacation during Spring Break while the girls were out of school. My parents and I rented a house on Lake Hamilton in Hot Springs, AR. My mom and I got to enjoy a day at the spa and the girls loved playing by the lake. The highlights of the trip were feeding the ducks, kicking our feet in the water and riding the Duck around the town. We also had a wonderful lunch at Fisherman's Wharf, stopped by the horse races to see the horses (and make one very bad bet on a horse that came in very last place.) Guess I'm not a gambler! The girls really enjoyed their time with GiGi and PaPa!





5 comments:

  1. I just added your web page to my bookmarks. I really like reading your posts. Thanks!
    I have been meaning to write about something like this on my webpage and this has given me an idea. Thank you.
    When I view your RSS feed it seems to be a whole lot of unformatted html, is the problem on my reader?
    obst und gemüsereiniger

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I view your RSS feed it seems to be a ton of trash, is the deal on my side?
    Is it alright to put part of this on my website if I post a reference to this web page?
    British original art

    ReplyDelete
  3. actually enjoyed what that you published . it really is not that simple to find great posts to read (you know.. READ and not simply going through it like some uniterested and flesh eating zombie before moving on), so cheers man for not wasting my time on the god forsaken internet. :p
    shopbymark

    ReplyDelete
  4. lity resource for absolutely free.
    You made several nice points there. I did a search on the matter and found most people will go along with with your blog.
    I belieshopbymark

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glorious data here. This interesting post made me smile. Possibly should you throw in a few pictures it would make the entire thing extra interesting. Anyway, in my language, there usually are not much good supply like this.
    sodium hypochlorite amazon
    china air purifier
    korean air purifier brands

    ReplyDelete