Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Practice hunting Easter eggs

The girls had an Easter egg hunt yesterday at school so they got dressed up in their dresses my mom get them and came home with TONS of candy. We don't really keep candy in the house so the girls haven't had many sweets. I let them go a little crazy yesterday though and I think it's safe to say we love sugar. We took off our dresses to eat the candy so they wouldn't get stained. I didn't think we were ready for chocolate so I went ahead and took care of that and Elle, our dog, followed Kate and Lily around everywhere just waiting for something to be dropped!



3 comments:

  1. Your girls are too cute! Love their dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. umm, are those payless shoes?! HAHA! just kidding :))))
    these pictures are adorable :)
    can't wait to come hang out again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! On my way to buy some candy for easter eggs now that I know their Mom is allowing it! Yea!

    ReplyDelete