Thursday, September 16, 2010

Before and After

We had draperies installed in our living room and dining room last Friday and they look AMAZING! I am so happy with them and am very thankful that Karen helped make everything perfect. She even helped me hang a few mirrors around the house that have been sitting on the floor for months. Truth be told, my husband and I are not very handy and would rather put off an argument over how to hang the darn things rather than get it done. So, not only did Karen help make our house more of a home, she also helped save our marriage!
Here are some before and after pictures. I borrowed all these pictures from Karen because hers were better than mine. Thank you, Karen for everything!
Living room before
Living room after
Close up of the fabric. I chose this bright blue to add color and Karen suggested adding the brown trim. Genius!
Dining room before
Dining room after
Close up of the dining room fabric

No comments:

Post a Comment